Would you like to join our association? We break up membership into two categories. We have listed basic information for each along with a link to apply. If you have any questions please hop back over to the home page and connect with any of our Board of Directors. Additionally, we have listed participating Member Hospitals.
Our meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month at 2:00pm. Elected officers serve a two-year term. Membership dues are collected annually from members as well as institutional members that support the health care recruitment community.
Health Care Membership
Applicant for membership must be employed by a greater Kansas City area acute care hospital or medical center, or a member of the armed forces. Current hospital membership in the Greater Kansas City Health Council is preferred. The applicant must be currently engaged in management level, or be responsible for operation of some level of recognized healthcare recruitment program in that facility, or be a representative of the armed forces recruiting allied health professionals. With regards to hospital systems, each individual hospital must apply for membership and pay dues.
Membership dues are $150.00 per year, which covers January 1st to December 31st. Applications should be submitted to the Treasurer of KCAHCRA.
Active Member Hospitals
Children’s Mercy Hospital
Children's Mercy Kansas City is nationally recognized for delivering high-quality, compassionate pediatric care.
Kids come first at Children’s Mercy. Always have, for more than 120 years. Then their families. Our world-class child-centered approach and family-centered care comes to life in everything we do.
- US News and World Report ranks us near the top in all the categories it measures
- The American Nurses Credentialing Center awarded us the first Magnet Designation for excellent care in Missouri or Kansas
- More than 80 percent of our patients give us a 9 or 10 (10 being best) in quality of care
- We are a “Certified Healthy KC Company,” which recognizes our efforts to create a workplace focused on health and wellness
Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Mid America Rehab Hospital
Mosaic Life Care
North Kansas City Hospital
Olathe Medical Center
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Providence Medical Center/St. John's Hospital
Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Saint Luke's Hospital
Saint Luke’s Health System includes 10 hospitals and campuses across the Kansas City region, home care and hospice, behavioral health care, dozens of physician practices, a life care senior living community, and more. Saint Luke’s offers:
- The region’s longest continuously-operating, adult heart transplant program, and one of the nation’s top 35 cardiology and heart surgery programs, at Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute
- Treatment for complex brain and spinal cord diseases, and the nation’s leading stroke reversal program dedicated to preventing and treating stroke, at the nationally-ranked Saint Luke’s Marion Bloch Neuroscience Institute
- The region’s only treatment center for advanced breast cancer, the Koontz Center for Advanced Breast Cancer at Saint Luke’s Cancer Institute
- Saint Luke’s Convenient Care clinics for treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Liver and kidney transplantation programs
- A comprehensive maternal-fetal diagnostic and treatment center
- Four Neonatal Intensive Care Units, including a Level IIIb unit at Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City
- An eICU, an innovative electronic intensive care patient care and monitoring program that spans multiple hospitals throughout the region and enhances outstanding bedside care
- A nationally-recognized children's behavioral health center, Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City’s Crittenton Children’s Center
Stormont Vail Hospital
The University of Kansas Health System
The University of Kansas Health System is the region’s premier academic medical center. Our physicians, nurses, and staff share a commitment to service, continuous improvement and patient care excellence. Dedicated to research and discovery, we achieve life-changing breakthroughs that benefit our patients first.
The University of Kansas Hospital is recognized for quality.
- Ranked top hospital in Kansas City by U.S. News & World Report for 8th consecutive year
- First Kansas Hospital to earn Magnet designation for nursing excellence
- Named No. 1 hospital in Kansas City by National Research Corporation’s Consumer Choice Awards
- Named among Becker’s Hospital Review’s 100 Great Hospitals in America