Thank you for your interest in the Kansas City Area Healthcare Recruiter’s Nursing Scholarship.
Our association offers scholarship opportunities in an effort to assist, encourage and enable deserving and interested students currently enrolled in an accredited program for health professions. This scholarship program is open to full time students in Kansas City area, who have been accepted into an accredited registered nursing or allied health program.
In order to be eligible to apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in an accredited BSN or ADN Nursing program on a full-time basis.
- Supply two letters of reference with contact information:
- From a current or previous employer.
- From a current or previous nursing instructor.
- One page essay describing why you want to be a nurse and why you are applying for this scholarship.
- Pursue a curricula that will allow graduation requirements to be fulfilled within one year of the initial scholarship payment.
- Complete all required application information, including references, essay and a copy of your college transcripts by the application deadline.
- Show a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale for college coursework.
- Interviews will be conducted with the final candidates.
Application Deadline: November 24, 2017
Award: (1) $1000 scholarship
(1) $500 scholarship
In order to be considered for either of the scholarships please make sure to apply and postmark the required information, including references and official school transcripts by the application deadline, November 24, 2017.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Michelle Shortle: